Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fate..who rules..

We all wud hv received this message in mails..or wud h heard from people..
When God says "No" to our wishes..wht all it may imply.
1."No",I wont give u. ->It is not good for u
2."No",I wont give it to you now ->Wait for sometime
3."No",I have something better for you.


This all looks good and even feel positve,if you dont want to argue against god.But I want to..and I wanted for long..n wished..when I will go there..I will ask reply for all questions of mine.

Why is there pain in this world..why some suffer for even a meal and some waste food at leisure?
Is it their good deeds in last birth that pays them off...but then why we say..jo bhi hai isi janam main hai.
The above is associated with birth of a child in a specific family..So,I still agree to the belief of last birth.But what about dreams getting crushed or being compromised.who is responsible for that..and this question is still unanswered for me...and none of the above solutions of GOD satisfies me...

If god has already planned for something for me..why show me the other dreams and then let me go through the pain of loosing something i wanted and worked for..and not enjoying the one tht u hv given me.,..how much better it wud be..

Second...i still accept...late than never..

but first...why did god had to hurt me,...

No comments: