Monday, October 4, 2010

You are doing well Bhaiya...

A birthday gift to my Bro - I wrote when I was in School!! Got it from an old diary of his

While preparing for your birthday,I thought
On this earth,why were you brought.
That too earlier than when I was sent,
In year,time and even in month.

Actually I think,god created me first,
 to be sent on this beautiful earth.
But while he was writing my appointment letter,
he would have thought, "I can do better".

He must had reviewed me to know my shortcomings,
defintely he did not want to change the basic settings.
He first designed a brain with more grey cells inside,
then attached a face to it, a fairer one with small brown eyes.

As I was created earlier with a big unusual size,
there was scracity of material so he had to compromise
He made a big beautiful heart with big lungs on sides,
That's why you can breathe so much air that your cheeks glow red even in tubelight.

Then taking care of my untidy nature and physical weakness,
he gave you big muscles and a habbit as cleanliness.
That's how you were created and was sent to earth,
and as you left,I also made hue and cry for my birth.

God never wanted to send the defective pieces down to earth,
But my adamant and stubborn nature troubled him also too much.
He looked at me and thought what could be done,
and there were no chance at all that I could get my turn.

Suddenly a brilliant idea flashed into his mind,
Why not place her with a guy who is similar to her but better compiled.
Who can cover all her mistakes and shortcomings
 and also understand her well as both would have similar settings.

Even if she creates troubles and while all her dreams shatter,
No one except this guy in this world,who can handle her better.
So,that's why I came behind you exactly four years later,
and now enjoy your shed in all rough troubled weather.

So,Now you know why you came early and why I came later,
You must know one thing more,you are doing well and no one can do better.

KEEP DOING WELL :).

No comments: